Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Omaha Beef Football
Posted: January 24 2016
Company Location: Ralston, NE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Omaha Beef is entering their 17th season in 2016 and are currently the longest running arena football team in the country. The Beef play in the 12 team Champions Indoor Football league. All Omaha Beef home games are played at the state-of-the-art Ralston Arena.
The Omaha Beef is committed to helping the professional growth and development of college students as they embark on their future careers. Because of the small size of its staff, The Beef offers a variety of internships that allow students to gain a diverse knowledge and experience in the sports and entertainment industry. Year-round internships are available. The Omaha Beef is in need of some special talent in the graphic design area that can help with making our marketing campaign one of a kind for 2016. This internship can be done in our office or remotely if not located in Omaha.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Does not need to be on site - can work remotely