Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Design InternMicro-Leads
Graphic DesignComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Summer Graphic Design InternCreeds Collective
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9250 Bendix Road
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMOS Creative is digital agency that works with cool and innovative companies to help them grow. We have worked with brands such as CBS, Nationwide Insurance, Joe Flacco (quarterback for the Ravens), and many other really innovative tech startups. We are looking for creative, driven, and organized people that want to help create and implement Awesome ideas, products, and campaigns for these companies.
It's a really fulfilling experience. You will actually be working on these projects first hand with our team. This might lead to a future long term position as well.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Be able to do research to come up with new and creative ideas
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Be able to work in a team including Project Manager, Developer, Digital Strategist, etc.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe, Adobe InDesign, Creative, Exceptionally well organized, Digital, Responsive Web Design, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Great Communication, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS5
Preferred - User Interface Design, User Experience Design, Marketing Materials, Marketing Material Creation, Landing Pages