Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9250 Bendix Road
Posted: May 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMOS Creative is digital agency that works with cool and innovative companies to help them grow. We have worked with brands such as CBS, Nationwide Insurance, Joe Flacco (quarterback for the Ravens), and many other really innovative tech startups. We are looking for creative, driven, and organized people that want to help create and implement Awesome ideas, products, and campaigns for these companies.
It's a really fulfilling experience. You will actually be working on these projects first hand with our team. This might lead to a future long term position as well.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Be able to do research to come up with new and creative ideas
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Be able to work in a team including Project Manager, Developer, Digital Strategist, etc.
SkillsRequired - Adobe InDesign, Graphic Design, Great Communication, Exceptionally well organized, Creative, Responsive Web Design, Web Design, Digital, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Illustrator CS5
Preferred - User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Landing Pages, Marketing Material Creation, Marketing Materials