Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Design InternMicro-Leads
Graphic DesignComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Summer Graphic Design InternCreeds Collective
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Black Ladies International, Inc.
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Ladies International, Incorporated is a non-profit organization of women committed to sisterhood. We are dedicated to developing the potential of women and girls through mentoring, training, and service. Our purpose is to unify women and girls of color, empower them with the tools to achieve their dreams, and break down barriers that hold women and girls of color captive from reaching their full potential. This is accomplished by strengthening the bonds between women and girls of color world-wide by creating a sisterhood, being of service, and exemplifying the epitome of being a Lady.
We are looking for an intern who believes in and supports the mission and values of BLI. We are looking for someone who can translate our mission and values through art by producing graphic designs to announce upcoming events, specials, and other important information.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback