Startup seeking experienced DesignerCanal
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Motion Graphics InternEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Remote Graphic Design InternshipKlickpicks
Graphic Design Intern - Creative visual thinkers welcome!Studio OAX
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 01 2016
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Alorica, our foundation was built upon making a difference in people’s lives—not just for our clients, customers, and colleagues but also for the community at large. We so believe in the power and purpose of giving back, we’ve committed to a variety of philanthropic causes and activities in our local communities.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback