Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerPostpartum Solutions
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForma is the leading life science marketing firm for drug development, biotech and medical device companies. We drive sales and market share, increasing our client’s connections with their customers by distilling and communicating complex messages to sophisticated audiences.
Candidate will have a reputation in producing appropriate, innovative solutions on time and on budget; ability to think strategically from clients' perspectives; experience addressing life science and technology marketing challenges (e.g., life science, health care, pharma or biotechnology). Ideal applicants will do whatever it takes to get the job done right with integrity.
We value a sense of humor, a positive attitude, honesty and integrity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working Knowledge / Understanding of Strategic Positioning / Messaging
- Brand Development / Implementation
- Brand / Identity Design
- Design of Printable Collateral Materials
- PowerPoint (Capabilities Presentations)
- Web / Interactive Design (HTML, WordPress Experience a Must)
- Exhibit Display Design
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Excellent skills in Adobe suite is mandatory - both web and print.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Great organizational skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.