Graphic Design InternInkster
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic Design and Production AssistantThe Dandelion Patch
Content Creator (Motion Graphic Designer)Image Projections
Graphic Design / Marketing InternshipSchneider Associates
Cityscope App InternCityscope
Graphic Design InternEdvisors
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Decision Diagnostics Corp.
2660 Townsgate Rd.
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Graphic Design internship is an 8-12 week program. Interns will analyze internal business functions and conduct industry research to propose projects. As individuals or teams, interns will draft, design, execute and analyze content that will become part of the working, shipping product.
Typical projects include:
- Creation of digital media for online content
- Designing logos for internal documents
- Designing creative content for web, TV, and print promotional materials.
Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a small and friendly medical and pharmaceutical technologies company based in Southern California. This location serves as the administrative headquarters and oversees all of the functions throughout the company. We have a wide variety of internships available. Interns will receive mentoring from the team, and learn about the medical technologies industry from the experts. As a small company, so you'll see everything that goes into the administrative offices behind a technologies company—not just the software, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and systems design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Graphic Design program
- BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with design software already installed
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc)