Graphic Design InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Graphic Design InternAlesa's English
Graphic Design InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Seeking website designer developer for recruiting company wesbiteNSS Systems LLC
Summer Internship - Create eLearning CoursesAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Graphic Design InternAlice & Trixie
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Graphic Design Intern for Story videographer membership site (Remote OK)SnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Show Your Spirit
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Anaheim, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading manufacturer of Collegiate Apparel. We are based in Southern California and distribute nation wide.
We take our customers concept, design it, produce it and then deliver it.
We are looking for a Graphic design artist to work with our art director in making our clients concepts come to life.
We are looking for some one fun and energetic with a little edge.
Someone with an Eye for color and fashion.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom Apparel
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CS5
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop CS5