Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Real Firewives of America
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: Chattanooga, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Firewives of America operates as a nonprofit organization that educating Firewives on issues pertaining to the profession of firefighting. The organization also utilizes local Firewives to provide personal items needed immediately after a fire.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback