Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternBookmark This
Touchdown Alabama Magazine
Posted: March 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouchdown Alabama Magazine, the leader in Alabama Football News and Coverage is looking for a graphic design intern to help in our upcoming apparel division.
This is a good opportunity for students looking to get experience working for a magazine/media outlet.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback