Graphic Design InternBMonet
Video Editing/Graphic Design Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Silvercast Media
Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternBookmark This
Touchdown Alabama Magazine
Posted: March 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouchdown Alabama Magazine, the leader in Alabama Football News and Coverage is looking for a graphic design intern to help in our upcoming apparel division.
This is a good opportunity for students looking to get experience working for a magazine/media outlet.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback