NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Spring Graphic Design InternnAscent Art New York
Graphic Design InternGenetics By Geno
Graphic Design InternGranada Theater
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Artist InternThe Premier Basketball League
Graphic Design Intern for travel company!shoot my travel
*Paid* Graphic Design Intern NeededNation Safe Drivers
Vida Kids Graphic Design InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLONIA is a womens shoe retailer launching in 2015.
LONIA provides womens shoes to a targeted niche, therefore has a broader audience.
LONIA is currently in the pre-launch phase generating buzz and gaining interest.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - HTML, CSS