Graphic Design Intern for International NGOCameroonONE
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design/Blogging InternMood Designer Fabrics
Graphic DesignerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Graphic Design and Social Media InternshipCKSC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLONIA is a womens shoe retailer launching in 2015.
LONIA provides womens shoes to a targeted niche, therefore has a broader audience.
LONIA is currently in the pre-launch phase generating buzz and gaining interest.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - HTML, CSS