Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design Intern SUMMERBookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media, marketing and mostly graphic design.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Create original content and knowledge of a digital sketching pad
- Must have open availability 2-3 days a week.