Graphic Designer InternRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design Intern SUMMERBookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: April 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media, marketing and mostly graphic design.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Create original content and knowledge of a digital sketching pad
- Must have open availability 2-3 days a week.