LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMama's Management is a growing entity that personally manages artist in the entertainment industry such as rappers, R&B singers, Producers and DJ's. We are located in the Stone Mountain area and also work from offices in the downtown Atlanta area. Alongside the management duties we also own 731 Global Music which is record label under the Orchard/Sony Music Label. We have A CD that has just been released Internationally thru digital distribution and a plethora of other activities and ventures in the making. We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who may need course credits to assist in our growth and hopefully can lead to paid full time employment.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback