Graphic Design InternCostco Wholesale
Graphic Design InternAusgold Limited
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
George Talks LLC
Posted: January 13 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeorge Talks, LLC is a multifaceted communication and consulting company with a goal of inspiring, teaching and empowering people to lead fulfilling and meaningful relationships, lives and businesses. We provide therapy, consulting, coaching and speaking services. www.GeorgeTalks.com
This intern position is for a Marketing intern. This position will start January 19th and go until May 6th, 2016. George Talks, LLC continues to grow and the marketing intern will help to meet the new demands. Some of the responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following.
*Development of logos, graphics and emails to assist with marketing campaign
*Develop layouts and graphics for ebooks, blogs and other content.
*Assist the Media Strategist with graphics for podcasts.
*Assist the Media Strategist with designs related to improve brand management.
*Assist the Media Strategist with developing graphics for email marketing campaign.
*Work on various graphic design projects to promote the work of George Talks, LLC
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Creative, Mac/PC proficient, Deadline Driven, Hard Worker
Preferred - Marketing, Communication, Enthusiastic