Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
GLOBAL MAS MEDIA LLC
4801 S University Dr Suite 133
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSurf-Links is an Internet Marketing firm specializing in all aspects of internet marketing for medical and legal professionals. We offer our services to anyone looking to grow and expand their reach through the web. From Personal Injury Attorneys to Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dentists to Chiropractors and Hand Surgeons. Surf-Links has the experience and training to elevate your practice to the next level without breaking the bank. We pride ourselves in maintaining an exceptional relationship with our clients to ensure everyone knows exactly what is going on at all times.
We're looking for interns who have experience with graphic design and some understanding of Wordpress and website development. Potential for long term growth and paid position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have your own laptop