Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
603 Twinridge Lane
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccepting local applicants only. All interns will have to work in-office. Please do not reply if you are out of the area.
*Please note that this is a paid internship for Juniors, Seniors or Graduates. Freshmen and Sophomores are welcome to apply but it will be an unpaid internship in that case (you will still get a portfolio and letter of reference if you have a successful internship).
QT Office is a fast growing web based company that prides itself in providing modern software and design services to our customers. We are seeking a new Graphic Design candidate to join our team to keep up with our tremendous growth. The ideal person will be reliable, have a positive attitude, willing to help others in the office and be eager to grow with the company. In this position you will be working heavily with Illustrator and Photoshop, so please don't submit unless you have a basic understanding of these programs. High level graphic design is desired but not required. We have openings for both part-time and full-time, with set hours Monday through Friday. You can learn more about our company at http://www.qtoffice.com. At the end of the internship you will have access to your own portfolio as well as a reference letter (Based on your performance of course!). This position could also lead into full time employment.
Responsibilities• Creation of Graphic Design content include web based and print material.
• Working with a ticket-based system that involves communicating with other team members and customers.
• Adding/removing/adjusting content on a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor (training will be provided on the WYSIWYG)
• (After training) Phone support for design consultations, website design, and computer/online troubleshooting
• Helping co-workers complete their assignments (even if outside of graphic design)
• Basic Social Media Interaction
• Blog writing (does not have to be a proficient writer, but proper spelling and grammar usage is desired)
• Basic technical troubleshooting (helping users clear cache, delete cookies, change settings on Apple/Samsung devices and set up basic tools like Dropbox and Google calendars)
Requirements• In-depth knowledge and practical application ability of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Typography and what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) such as Wix and Weebly (a practical test will be given to determine your skill level).
• Reliable transportation to and from the Office
• Positive team-player attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• Customer service skills
- Simple color and font choices
SkillsRequired - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, WYSIWYG layout tools, Graphic Design, Reliability, Positive Attitude, Commitment to Customer Service, Friendly Personality, Web Design, Apple, Microsoft Windows
Preferred - Wordpress Design, WiX, Weebly, Basic HTML, basic CSS, Responsive Web Design