Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
22 S 3rd Street
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt WebLinc, we are go-getters who dive deep into user flows to create premier solutions. Our clients are among some of the most successful in their industries; every design we craft, feature we develop, and experience we construct is based upon our clients’ unique businesses. Our design team is seeking a motivated web design intern to join the team.
As a web design intern at WebLinc, you will be a vital part of our team, working with each designer to help execute unique and exciting designs. Each day will bring new challenges and even better solutions, making you a stronger and more nimble designer along the way. We invite you to come create extraordinary experiences, meet interesting people, and influence the future of ecommerce design.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing:
– Assisting the design team with client edits, project research, and style guide development
– Applying existing styles to wireframes provided by the user experience team
– Creating web friendly, responsive assets for client websites
– Preparing files to be sent to front-end developers using programs such as sketch and illustrator
– Crafting compelling ways to connect, engage, and influence users
– Helping prepare client presentations alongside senior designers
– Researching industry trends and conducting user testing
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign)
– Ability to be self-motivated, think creatively and solve problems
– Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure with tight deadlines
– A passion for user-centered design
– A personable, easy-going, team player
– Strong file management and organizational skills
– Experience working in a collaborative environment
– Willingness to accept constructive criticism
– Desire to take on new challenges and try new things
– Working knowledge of web imagery and best practices
– Passion for ecommerce or online shopping ( or online browsing )
– Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS
– Working toward or possess a degree in web design or related field
– Able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
Please submit a strong portfolio of client and/or student work along with your resume.