Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
137 Elm Street
Posted: October 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service company that provides top-of-the-line screen printing, embroidery, digital garment printing and design for all your custom apparel and promotional products. We supply and print everything from basic tees, jackets and koozies.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom products
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback