Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternA Backpackers Tale
Graphic Design Intern for Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
In search for SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL graphic design and marketing interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Apparel Graphic DesignerTai Apparel
Graphic Design InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
137 Elm Street
Posted: October 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service company that provides top-of-the-line screen printing, embroidery, digital garment printing and design for all your custom apparel and promotional products. We supply and print everything from basic tees, jackets and koozies.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom products
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback