GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternshipAntandre
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: Worthington, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptiongetakick is a start-up social enterprise with a core mission to change public sentiment on the issue of adoption. getakick creates high-quality shareable content & merchandise geared to the 13-40 year old market and is focused on building a deep emotional connection with our brand.
getakick is seeking interns to help us create shareable content in the form of social media, videos, podcasts, music and more.
We hire, fire, review, and reward our team based on our core values:
1. Respect for All – We have no enemies, inside and outside of the company
2. Make the World a Better Place – Locally (Co-Workers) and Globally (Community)
3. Realistic Dreamers – In regards to money and changing people’s hearts
4. Driven – This is more than a job, it is a life mission
5. Produce Excellence – Get things done well and on-time
If your values align, please apply. We are located in Worthington, Ohio but would consider remote workers as well.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback