Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
3615 N 120th St
Posted: February 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOU: You are a designer. And while graphics are your focus, you’re more just into making things. You enjoy craft as much as much as the computer, and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty. You like to take photos, and you’d think hand-painting a sign to be a good way to spend an afternoon. You’re looking to build experience in an industry you’re excited to be a part of.
US: We like plants, people, and beautiful spaces. And now, 59 years later, we are one of the largest independent home and garden retailers in the Midwest. Committed to blurring the lines between the natural and the built—and just making things beautiful—we seek to inspire with both our product and its presentation. And we have fun doing it.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work directly with our Graphic Designer to help curate the graphic representation of our evolving brand. Duties will include the following:
• Building, filling, and maintaining in-store signage templates
• Printing, laminating, and installing in-store signage
• Maintaining website photos and copy
• Participating in the management of key social media platforms (primarily Twitter and Instagram)
• Partnering with our Graphic Designer and Visual Team to execute special projects including one-off signage, promotional posters, and targeted social media campaigns
Requirements• Current enrollment and credits equivalent to two years toward a degree in a graphic design program
• An aesthetic in line with our evolving brand
• Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
• Clear communication skills—both verbal and written
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign