Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Jam with Jamie
Posted: August 06 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJam with Jamie (www.jamwithjamie.com) is looking for a graphic design intern who will be in charge of developing and managing Jam with Jamie’s graphic assets including company branding, marketing collateral and digital (website and social media) graphics. The graphic design intern will be instrumental in establishing Jam with Jamie’s visual branding across the country.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Creating all visual brand assets (including web, social media and other marketing collateral)
• Editing and updating existing graphics
RequirementsYou must be:
• A graphic design guru -- you must be an expert in all graphic design tools/programs and
passionate about representing Jam with Jamie through these tools
• Exceptional at adhering to deadlines
• Very entrepreneurial; you naturally take initiative and thrive when given substantial responsibility
• Creative and have a strong understanding of images and designs that resonate with parents and kids