T-Shirt printing company is looking for creative graphic designers.Particular T's
SUMMER 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Art DirectorFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Designer (Apparel & Home Decor) - Learn Print On-Demand!GoodSpree
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
201 N. Westmoreland Ave, Suite130
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sheppard is an independent, innovative marketing agency with a focus on branded entertainment. Our company successfully provides our clients with services in the areas of Brand & Entertainment partnerships, video & TV production, live productions, and viral communication through traditional and non-traditional marketing avenues.
We are seeking a motivated, creative, and meticulously detail-oriented intern, eager for exposure to the world of design and marketing, and the chance to be an integral part of a small, fast-paced firm in the heart of Los Angeles. The candidate selected for this position will gain valuable experience producing multimedia marketing collateral for electronic and print distribution and will work directly with the Art Director on a wide array of projects, tailored both to the needs of the client and the skills of the intern.
ResponsibilitiesAs mentioned above, the specific set of responsibilities will be determined at the discretion of the Art Director with an eye toward the goals and abilities of the intern. However, the intern should expect assignments to include a mix of the following:
• Assist in the design and creation of graphic assets for a diverse range of clients across a broad range of disciplines, including digital, print, email marketing, social media, and advertising
• Assist in the regular maintenance and updating of the firm's website and social media presence
• Assist in the completion of a visual and editorial style guide that describes the firm's current brand assets and identity and establishes rules for their future use
• Organize physical and digital archives of client work
• Undertake at least one independent project, from inception to completion, under the supervision of the art director
• Other duties as assigned by the Art Director or the Account/Project managers
RequirementsWeekly: Minimum 3 days a week, flexible hours
Duration: beginning March 2015 (Minimum 3 Months)
Must be at least eighteen years of age and enrolled as a sophomore, junior, senior, or recent graduate at an accredited college or university. Preference given to candidates with a major in a relevant field of study (e.g. graphic design, marketing, communications)
Compensation: The internship is unpaid, but lunch will be covered & school credit is available. Must have a personal laptop, cell phone, & car.