Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up aiming to become a design firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards AA/BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program or Graphic Design school
- Experience in graphic design or related projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, DreamWeaver, etc
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Mac OS & software upgrades
- Must be a team player & flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism & customer feedback
- Prompt, timely, ambitious, tech-savvy, organized, positive, passionate
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Web Design, Social Media
Preferred - MailChimp, Basecamp