Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Graphic Design Internship with Italian Theater FestivalIn Scena!
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design (2 Posters)Eco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternshipA+ (You Get An A Plus)
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up aiming to become a design firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards AA/BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program or Graphic Design school
- Experience in graphic design or related projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, DreamWeaver, etc
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Mac OS & software upgrades
- Must be a team player & flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism & customer feedback
- Prompt, timely, ambitious, tech-savvy, organized, positive, passionate
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design
Preferred - MailChimp, Basecamp