Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Fortress Consulting Group
833 W. Chicago Avenue
Posted: October 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFortress Consulting Group is a growing digital media firm located in Chicago. We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist our Art Director and Senior designer with current internal and external projects. This is a great opportunity to learn, build your portfolio, and use your creativity to make real-world business impact.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback