Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9 Union Square
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated in Southbury Connecticut, SOLER ENTERPRISES is a service provider & consulting firm for small businesses. We focus on the integration of new technologies to enhance business operations & increase sales. We're currently in the process of creating a new company division which will focus specifically on Web Development and Internet Marketing.
This posting is for a part-time Graphic Design Internship working on a per project basis. You will have the option to work from home, but should be available to come into the office if requested. Office assignments or meetings will be scheduled in advance and at convenient times.
You will be creating graphics for websites, social media, Internet ads, print marketing materials, company logos, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Flash, HTML5 animation, After Effects and Photography would be a plus but not required.
Examples of your work should be available to view online.
Rate of pay will be on a per project basis and will be negotiable depending on your level of experience and the complexity of the project.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with digital image editing/retouching, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with Flash, HTML5 animation, After Effects and Photography would be a plus but not required
- Must have access to your own PC or Mac and an Internet connection (Software will be provided if needed)
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Graphic Design Software, Graphics, Graphics Layout, Photo Editing, Photo Manipulation, Photo Retouching, Design logos, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Flash Animation, HTML 5, Adobe After Effects, Photography, Digital Photography