LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have eye for creating attention-grabbing images? Love to edit and refine graphics until they perfectly represent your message? Stage Left Entertainment is rapidly growing entertainment and production company based in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. With hundreds of show attendees and booming private event bookings, we are truly the proving we know “Where Imagination Soars!™”
We source talent from all over to put on our high-quality productions and events. That said, we need more high performing team members to keep up with this growing demand. As a Graphic Design Intern, you will get a first-hand experience in showcasing our brand and voice to the world. You will interface regularly with multiple departments and gain practical skills in a team-oriented and innovation-driven company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys creating vivid imagery and marketing materials for digital and print media. Knowledge of the latest editing software/ platforms is also a plus - Adobe Photoshop, Canva etc. If you have experience with producing flyers and logos or assisting in online marketing campaigns, this may be the perfect position for you!
Responsibilities1. Create graphics and design layouts for print, online ads, email newsletters, blogs, social media and more.
2. Provide input on web designs using latest User Interface/ User Experience data.
3. Assist the Director of Marketing in planning strategy and making creative suggestions.
4. Additional opportunities in our company and within our alliance/partner companies.
Requirements1. A background Graphic Design, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Strong knowledge of editing platforms/ software.
3. Organized and ability to perform under time-sensitive deadlines.
4. Creative and flexible.
5. Understanding of the latest trends in Marketing and PR as it relates to the Production Industry.
6. General social conscious.