Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic Design InternBMonet
Video Editing/Graphic Design Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Silvercast Media
Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2016
Company Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNUinks provides innovative ideas to help your imagination come to life. Our goal is not just to produce the best designs and print for our clients but to place our focus on taking your vision and making it into something we can both be proud of.
The modern era for marketing is being formed around four new dimensions: customer engagement, connectivity, information, and next-generation technology.
NUinks is a full-service agency managing the entire process for driving your sales & marketing initiatives from social media promotion, digital advertising to event, retail, and conference creative & execution. We are focused on creative results driven solutions for your company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- This intern will be responsible for the daily task of designing projects
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and etc.
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Provide support to social media efforts and newsletters on a daily base
- Students will find this opportunity inviting because of the flexibility, working from home on your own time, as long as you meet company deadlines, and school requirements. Candidate would need to have access to the internet and phone which will allow for communications.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school or has experience with samples of finished works
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize duties
- Computer illustration, photography, videography and photo retouching experience a plus
- The knowledge of how to prepare digital files for a variety of print media
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
SkillsRequired - Creative Thinking, Adobe Software, Marketing and Sales, Graphic Design, Social Media, Strong Communication Skills, Web Design, Time Management, Marketing, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Time Management, Graphic Design, Marketing, Adobe Software