Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Prestige Concepts, LLC
1227 N. 4th St
Posted: November 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Prestige Concepts, LLC
Prestige Concepts, LLC is a Brand Enhancement Firm with a diverse background in event development and production, public relations, marketing, and brand strategy. All of these elements ensure the proper management of branding and publicity concerns by companies and individuals who are seeking creative solutions.
Prestige Concepts, LLC offers creativity, strong relationships and proven experience to public, private and non-profit companies exceeding expectations. We create customized branding programs for both retainer and project-based clients. www.prestigeconceptsllc.com
The intern will work on various projects including radio promotions, TV promotions, and magazine ADS. Working at Prestige Concepts, LLC will be a fun learning experience in large industries.
The internship is part-time virtual and part-time in-office. The schedule will include weekly phone meetings and bi-weekly in person meetings (schedule may change).
COLLEGE CREDIT AVAILABLE
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback