Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Graphic Designer (web and magazine)LoveSelf
PHOTO RETOUCHER/PHOTO INTERND.B. CONNECT
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternOphir Energy Plc.
Photoshop/ Design SpecialistMaggard Memorials
Who can design logos?Clock In Not Out
Unpaid Graphic Design InternMNM Couture
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available year-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. To apply, submit a cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP. Send pieces that display your style and versatility. Finalists will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls.
Responsibilities• Designing online graphics
• Photo Research
• Archiving and resizing files
• Possibility to help with the production of any upcoming photo shoots
Requirements• MAC user
• Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Video Editing is a plus, but not required)
• Enthusiastic about design and typography
• On time, meets deadlines and willing to help out with art department workload in any way she/he can
• Must have a positive attitude