Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
GRAPHIC DESIGN DIGITAL MARKERTING INTERNSHIPMIDIOR Consulting
Junior Graphic Design InternThe Do LaB
Redrawing Lines Around Customer's Logos to make them Photo Ready ArtworkGolf Design
Graphic Designer for Paris Fashion MagazineVOLUP2
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
J Haleem Media Group
1717 Gervais Street - Suite 204
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionColumbia, SC media Production Company, seeking a savvy Graphics Intern to join our team for a dynamic internship opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our PR/Marketing to assist with creative projects.
Position will include:
- Work with various marketing teams on a wide range of projects, such as slicks, postcards, posters, emails, icons, success stories, manuals, video & web graphics, and more.
- Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
- Assisting in the design of various projects for J Haleem Media and clients
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your application MUST include a portfolio of work samples via PDF or a link to preview the portfolio.