Graphic Design/UI/UX Expert NeededPrintAWorld Inc
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design Intern for Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design / Mobile App Design InternTourbillon Alliance Partners
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
J Haleem Media Group
1717 Gervais Street - Suite 204
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionColumbia, SC media Production Company, seeking a savvy Graphics Intern to join our team for a dynamic internship opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our PR/Marketing to assist with creative projects.
Position will include:
- Work with various marketing teams on a wide range of projects, such as slicks, postcards, posters, emails, icons, success stories, manuals, video & web graphics, and more.
- Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
- Assisting in the design of various projects for J Haleem Media and clients
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your application MUST include a portfolio of work samples via PDF or a link to preview the portfolio.