Graphic Designer (Apparel & Home Decor) - Learn Print On-Demand!GoodSpree
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Design and Branding Intern -NINObrand LLC
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Design InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Keep Prince William Beautiful
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Lansdowne, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho I Am: Hello my name is Nyala and I'm a Serial Entrepreneur. I am currently looking to bring on a new intern on to my team for a paid internship with room for serious growth. This internship might include light travel as I travel all over teaching Branding and Marketing. We can talk more about this at your interview. For now, please review the requirements and hit apply. I can't wait to chat with ya!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback