Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
744 North Wells Street
Posted: July 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Vintage 78 LLC is a private equity backed venture that was created to launch a wine line by celebrity chef Fabio Viviani (http://fabiovivianiwines.com). Our company culture is fast paced, energetic, fun and entrepreneurial.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern who's able to learn quickly, relishes creative challenges, has a natural eye for design and are adventurous in their approach to creative work.
Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work across a range of projects and mediums, from print design, presentation design, product interactions, and digital interaction design. Prototyping skills are essential, as well as a passion for design and a point of view about your work. The ideal candidate would be able to capture the thoughts and ideas of others and be able to produce a creative that encompasses all requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and development of layouts for traditional marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
• Updating of the company’s website and social media presence (through creative graphics)
• Formatting/cleaning proposal decks to be visually appealing; ensuring consistency of design
• Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Plenty of wine!
• This internship is unpaid but is eligible for school credit.
• Graphic Design major with high academic credentials (preferred but not required)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Familiar with social media
• Cell phone and laptop
• All applicants must submit samples from their design portfolio (either through a URL link or as an attachment)