Graphic DesignFounder Group
Web Designer for Growing App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Graphic Design RepReliance capital limited
Digital Design InternshipMercatus Inc.
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fashion Graphic DesignerNADA SAWAYA
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media, and Branding (Internship)757 Media
Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
744 North Wells Street
Posted: July 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Vintage 78 LLC is a private equity backed venture that was created to launch a wine line by celebrity chef Fabio Viviani (http://fabiovivianiwines.com). Our company culture is fast paced, energetic, fun and entrepreneurial.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern who's able to learn quickly, relishes creative challenges, has a natural eye for design and are adventurous in their approach to creative work.
Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work across a range of projects and mediums, from print design, presentation design, product interactions, and digital interaction design. Prototyping skills are essential, as well as a passion for design and a point of view about your work. The ideal candidate would be able to capture the thoughts and ideas of others and be able to produce a creative that encompasses all requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and development of layouts for traditional marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
• Updating of the company’s website and social media presence (through creative graphics)
• Formatting/cleaning proposal decks to be visually appealing; ensuring consistency of design
• Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Plenty of wine!
• This internship is unpaid but is eligible for school credit.
• Graphic Design major with high academic credentials (preferred but not required)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Familiar with social media
• Cell phone and laptop
• All applicants must submit samples from their design portfolio (either through a URL link or as an attachment)