Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Graphic Design InternColleen Werner
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Graphic Design InternGLYD
Graphic Design InternInca Tea
Graphic DesignFounder Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
744 North Wells Street
Posted: July 23 2015
Vintage 78 LLC is a private equity backed venture that was created to launch a wine line by celebrity chef Fabio Viviani (http://fabiovivianiwines.com). Our company culture is fast paced, energetic, fun and entrepreneurial.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern who's able to learn quickly, relishes creative challenges, has a natural eye for design and are adventurous in their approach to creative work.
Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work across a range of projects and mediums, from print design, presentation design, product interactions, and digital interaction design. Prototyping skills are essential, as well as a passion for design and a point of view about your work. The ideal candidate would be able to capture the thoughts and ideas of others and be able to produce a creative that encompasses all requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and development of layouts for traditional marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
• Updating of the company’s website and social media presence (through creative graphics)
• Formatting/cleaning proposal decks to be visually appealing; ensuring consistency of design
• Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Plenty of wine!
• This internship is unpaid but is eligible for school credit.
• Graphic Design major with high academic credentials (preferred but not required)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Familiar with social media
• Cell phone and laptop
• All applicants must submit samples from their design portfolio (either through a URL link or as an attachment)