Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternshipAntandre
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic Design InternBlush Bridal
Graphic Design InternshipAction Together Network
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
World Entertainment Resource Company LLC
Posted: August 30 2016
Company Location: North las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT IS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT RESOURCE COMPANY?
World Entertainment Resource Company, LLC provides daily access to a professional level between models, actors, photographers, movie producers, agencies, musicians, and fashion designers.
Get discovered by the top professionals and receive daily tips about the entertainment industry. It is a lifetime experience to have access to our database to able communicate and market your work to various agencies or record labels.
Our general purpose is to be a portfolio hosting website and community for photographers, models, makeup artists, movie producers, hair stylists, actors, artists, fashion designers and musicians
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Interest in Fashion/Entertainment
Please include work sample with your resume