Graphic DesignFounder Group
Web Designer for Growing App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Graphic Design RepReliance capital limited
Digital Design InternshipMercatus Inc.
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fashion Graphic DesignerNADA SAWAYA
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media, and Branding (Internship)757 Media
Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: Tustin, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEPHEMERE is an international platform that give emerging African, European and American designers a door to the world markets while discovering and promoting new talents in order to re-brand emerging cultures through young and creative minds.
EPHEMERE Boutique is an online platform that brings people together. Art conscious, Fashion Moguls, Music connaissor. Like minded people who evolve around creativity.
EPHEMERE is an online store, a digital boutique. An intangible experience which result in a tangible form of art: Fashion.
" Fashion is about dressing according to what is fashionable. Style is more about being yourself." - Oscar de la Renta.
At Ephemere Boutique we want to break the boundaries and molds that mainstream fashion has pushed on us. We dug out and searched for the most beautiful, creative and crafty collections from all around the world.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback