Graphic Design Intern (GrantPA)Circle World Arts
Graphic Design InternMiss Universe Guyana
Advertising Agency looking for SuperstarsPR Revolution
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
UI / UX Intern (Philadelphia Center City Tech Startup)SETVI
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Graphic Design / AnimationBig Time Wrestling
Web Designer and iOS DesignerVirtual Realty NYC, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
All N' Entertainment LLC
Posted: February 28 2015
Company Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecome a designer for one of the fastest growing marketing companies on the internet today (www.memarketgroup.com)
This company focuses on helping upstart companies brand and market themselves in a effective and afffordable manner.
Applicants will be expected to provide professional and exceptional finished work, as well as samples for potential customers.
Positions offer commission based incentives and rewards.
Great professional portfolio builder.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback