Seeking Graphic Design Intern - REMOTEThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
TJ21 Media Group
201 Lincolnway W
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTJ21 Media Group creates state of the art websites, HD video production and serves as a marketing team for dozens of clients. Positioned right in the heart of Michiana, TJ21 Marketing Group serves the South Bend, Mishawaka, Elkhart and surrounding areas.
Increase your professional graphic design portfolio tenfold. We are looking for a talented individual to assist in the creative aspects of the marketing communications initiatives with specific focus on executing key tasks on helping market our client's brand name and image. THIS IS NOT A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP AND WE WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FAR FROM OUR OFFICE.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and PC and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Constant Contact, Basic HTML