Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Leona's Wedding Directory
Posted: December 14 2014
Company Location: Spotsylvania, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for fresh, new talent to be part of our virtual graphic design internship. Assist in the planning, design and production of marketing materials, videos, postcards and more. You will be a part of a virtual team, attending weekly or biweekly webinars and completing design tasks on your own time. Build your portfolio and help us build a killer brand image.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback