Graphic DesignerSmashing Graphics Game Studios
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII COMMUNICATIONS ARTS INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
Graphic Design Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance capital limited
Graphic Design Intern-American Heart AssociationAmerican Heart Association
Graphic Design/Marketing InternModern Vice
Graphic Design InternLUCKIE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
M Public Affairs
30 Vandam Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionASGK & M Public Affairs is a full-service public affairs consulting firm serving the New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Chicago and Miami markets. Our team brings decades of experience directing political and issue campaigns at all levels of government.
As a member of this new and dynamic firm’s Creative Department, our potential Graphic Design Intern will have the ability to work with and learn from ASGK's Creative Director on a number of design-related projects (such as creating visual assets for infographics, large-scale websites, mobile devices, illustrations, logos, banner campaigns, ad sales, style guides, presentation materials, and brand development).
The position requires an original thinker who is skilled at forming creative and strategic concepts and bringing them to life in a visual way. Successful candidates will collaborate well across our team, and understand the balance and problem solving required to produce solid creative work that also meets our objectives. This position will be based in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a current student working towards a BFA in Graphic Design. This position calls for a hands-on, multi-tasker with a strong sense of concept development, layout, color and typography.
To apply, please visit: https://asgk.applytojob.com/apply/GPJAU6/Graphic-Design-Intern-Nynj.html?source=Internships
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and develop projects from concept to production
• Electronic materials, collateral materials, direct mail, event signage and packaging, template posters, program inserts and ads
• Maintain files in digital assets management system
• Strong project and process management skills
• Excellent technical/computer skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player yet able to work independently
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in fast paced environment
• Must be autonomous and pro-active
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
• Experience with HTML, Flash, web, video capabilities would be a plus
• Capable of incorporating feedback and direction
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
SkillsRequired - Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - HTML, Adobe Flash