Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Brave Collection
84 Withers Street
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Brave Collection is a line of jewelry handmade in Cambodia to support local artisans and fight human trafficking. Our Collection creates talismans of strength and spirit with the belief that true Bravery comes from a reverence for the past, connectedness with the present, and commitment to the future. Each piece is handcrafted in Cambodia in a Collection that fuses contemporary design with ancient inspiration to spark dialog.
We are a small, quickly growing company, looking for candidates with a "can do" attitude who are excited to work in a startup environment and contribute to graphic design projects and the overall development of our brand.
Responsibilities* design of all forms of promotion and marketing materials (online and print) such as web pages, lookbooks, eblasts etc
* Spearhead creative visual campaigns from inception to execution
* Assist in the maintenance of the website by updating content and product information
* Attend team meetings and lend your voice and creativity to our brand!
Requirements* Creative and outside the box thinker
* Knowledge of major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest)
* Experience with Photo Editing and Photo Retouching
* Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
* Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Candidate must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college / university
* Students must have previous specialized coursework or in-job experience
* The internship is unpaid but students can receive academic credit/potential stipends for postgraduates
SkillsRequired - Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Mac & PC platforms
Preferred - Microsoft Applications, Photo Editing, Photo Retouching