Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Freelance Graphic DesignerJerry Cahn
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Brave Collection
84 Withers Street
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Brave Collection is a line of jewelry handmade in Cambodia to support local artisans and fight human trafficking. Our Collection creates talismans of strength and spirit with the belief that true Bravery comes from a reverence for the past, connectedness with the present, and commitment to the future. Each piece is handcrafted in Cambodia in a Collection that fuses contemporary design with ancient inspiration to spark dialog.
We are a small, quickly growing company, looking for candidates with a "can do" attitude who are excited to work in a startup environment and contribute to graphic design projects and the overall development of our brand.
Responsibilities* design of all forms of promotion and marketing materials (online and print) such as web pages, lookbooks, eblasts etc
* Spearhead creative visual campaigns from inception to execution
* Assist in the maintenance of the website by updating content and product information
* Attend team meetings and lend your voice and creativity to our brand!
Requirements* Creative and outside the box thinker
* Knowledge of major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest)
* Experience with Photo Editing and Photo Retouching
* Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
* Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Candidate must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college / university
* Students must have previous specialized coursework or in-job experience
* The internship is unpaid but students can receive academic credit/potential stipends for postgraduates
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Mac & PC platforms
Preferred - Photo Editing, Microsoft Applications, Photo Retouching