Graphic Design InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternEphesians 612 Publishing
Graphic Design Internship (Fall 2018)Well Woven, Inc.
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic designArmstrong World Industries
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Brave Collection
84 Withers Street
Posted: May 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Brave Collection is a line of jewelry handmade in Cambodia to support local artisans and fight human trafficking. Our Collection creates talismans of strength and spirit with the belief that true Bravery comes from a reverence for the past, connectedness with the present, and commitment to the future. Each piece is handcrafted in Cambodia in a Collection that fuses contemporary design with ancient inspiration to spark dialog.
We are a small, quickly growing company, looking for candidates with a "can do" attitude who are excited to work in a startup environment and contribute to graphic design projects and the overall development of our brand.
Responsibilities* design of all forms of promotion and marketing materials (online and print) such as web pages, lookbooks, eblasts etc
* Spearhead creative visual campaigns from inception to execution
* Assist in the maintenance of the website by updating content and product information
* Attend team meetings and lend your voice and creativity to our brand!
Requirements* Creative and outside the box thinker
* Knowledge of major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest)
* Experience with Photo Editing and Photo Retouching
* Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
* Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Candidate must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college / university
* Students must have previous specialized coursework or in-job experience
* The internship is unpaid but students can receive academic credit/potential stipends for postgraduates
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Mac & PC platforms
Preferred - Photo Editing, Microsoft Applications, Photo Retouching