Seeking Graphic Design Intern - REMOTEThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
705 Town Blvd
Posted: September 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description▪ GoGitta Entertainment, LLC., is a full scale event marketing and promotions company based in Atlanta, Georgia. GGE host tastemaker events throughout the south as well as in major national markets. With label partners Archive Entertainment we bring a talent roster with our marketing and promotion.
▪GoGitta Entertainment has several projects we are currently working on and are in need of graphic designers for movie posters, tour & event flyers, websites, etc. This will be a great opportunity for up and coming graphic designers to get their start in the entertainment industry and make a lasting impression. If you are serious about this opportunity, send your resume and samples of work to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback