Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
2670 Wai Wai Place
Posted: January 04 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAloha Outdoors is a conglomerate company that encourages travelers and touring enthusiasts to get out into the natural world of Hawaiian environment and gain healing, joy and peace while engaging the excitement and thrill of outdoor activities. We offer classes and training in Hawaiian indigenous studies, marine biology, and other educational eco-tourism products. We are based in Kihei Hawaii on the island of Maui. We are in the process of developing a suit of new products and seek an intern with graphic design skills. This could convert to a long term placement. The opportunity is available to the right candidate starting February 1st 2017.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Office 365, Office Organizing
Preferred - Hiking, Amateur Photographer, Swimmer