Graphic Design InternBMonet
Video Editing/Graphic Design Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Silvercast Media
Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Global Group Media
Posted: January 17 2016
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Group Media is a production/publishing house where the founding members have over 18 years combined experience in international media in different mediums. We currently produce investment guide reports and documentaries in emerging economies for established media publishers and networks such as Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, Channel News Asia, Discovery Channel, CNBC, Fox TV, Forbes, Forbes Africa amongst others. We have produced investment guide reports and documentaries in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Mongolia, Eastern Europe, South America, etc.
We are currently looking for an innovative for Forbes and Forbes africa, brilliant mind who is able to work independently. Someone who is organized, can think for themselves, is flexible, and most importantly, thinks global. As we travel to different countries all the time, and you are on the ground in the USA, it is essential to have someone that communicates effectively via email, skype, phone, etc.
*Internship is unpaid for now, with opportunity of future paid internships.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback