LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Jam with Jamie
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJam with Jamie (www.jamwithjamie.com) is looking for a graphic design intern who will be in charge of developing and managing Jam with Jamie’s graphic assets including company branding, marketing collateral and digital (website and social media) graphics. The graphic design intern will be instrumental in establishing Jam with Jamie’s visual branding across the country.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Creating all visual brand assets (including web, social media and other marketing collateral)
• Editing and updating existing graphics
RequirementsYou must be:
• A graphic design guru -- you must be an expert in all graphic design tools/programs and
passionate about representing Jam with Jamie through these tools
• Exceptional at adhering to deadlines
• Very entrepreneurial; you naturally take initiative and thrive when given substantial responsibility
• Creative and have a strong understanding of images and designs that resonate with parents and kids