(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerPostpartum Solutions
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified InternBookmark This
iDesign Creative Services
265 Hackensack Street
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service printing and design agency with nation-wide reach dedicated to creating, planning and handling all types of digital and print media for its clients.
Our ideal intern will aid in the creation of high-quality design and print solutions, advertisements, and client materials. Our interns will get real life, hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of marketing and advertising. As a graphic design intern, you will be able to improve your skill set while simultaneously expanding and enhancing your portfolio.
Responsibilities• Develop and create high-quality design solutions and advertising.
• Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials.
• Proficiency in skills such as scanning, image-retouching and color correction.
• Manage various media content on behalf of clients
Requirements• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a MUST.
• Scanning, Print Production, and Typographic skills
• Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
• Portfolio of previous work required
• Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
• Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
• Collect market research
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Designer will show initiative and will be able to work in a team environment
• Detail and deadline oriented critical
• Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
• Must be organized and able to prioritize
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
• Good understanding of web and email marketing standards
• Understanding of basic HTML coding for email preferred
• Understanding of designing in Adobe Flash
• Experience in usability best practices and marketing basics
• Knowledge of CSS, HTML and basic web page development
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - MySQL, WordPress, jQuery, QuarkXPress, Basic HTML, Mac & PC platforms