LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified InternBookmark This
iDesign Creative Services
265 Hackensack Street
Posted: October 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service printing and design agency with nation-wide reach dedicated to creating, planning and handling all types of digital and print media for its clients.
Our ideal intern will aid in the creation of high-quality design and print solutions, advertisements, and client materials. Our interns will get real life, hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of marketing and advertising. As a graphic design intern, you will be able to improve your skill set while simultaneously expanding and enhancing your portfolio.
Responsibilities• Develop and create high-quality design solutions and advertising.
• Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials.
• Proficiency in skills such as scanning, image-retouching and color correction.
• Manage various media content on behalf of clients
Requirements• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a MUST.
• Scanning, Print Production, and Typographic skills
• Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
• Portfolio of previous work required
• Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
• Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
• Collect market research
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Designer will show initiative and will be able to work in a team environment
• Detail and deadline oriented critical
• Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
• Must be organized and able to prioritize
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
• Good understanding of web and email marketing standards
• Understanding of basic HTML coding for email preferred
• Understanding of designing in Adobe Flash
• Experience in usability best practices and marketing basics
• Knowledge of CSS, HTML and basic web page development
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - QuarkXPress, WordPress, Basic HTML, jQuery, Mac & PC platforms, MySQL