Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Freelance Graphic DesignerJerry Cahn
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Paris Event Prestige
467 W 49th Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
I am an entrepreneur, who recently created a Company Group (2 companies). The first one is about realizing all kind of events (weddings, commercials events, festivals) and the second one is a consulting firm for the restaurant industry.
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master Graphic Design intern available at least 2 to 3 days a week to work on our websites. We are located in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan. Make sure you would be able to come and work from the office. Our hours are flexible. The position is a great opportunity if you like to work in a fun environment. Opportunity to learn lot of new skills, but also to practice the one you already have.
This is an exciting chance for someone, who has a knowledge of Graphic Design and user experience design. The position is available immediatly and we need someone for approximatively 3 months or more. We are open to any kind of suggestions and if it works well between us, a full term contract could be agreed on and signed in the future which is a great opportunity to evolve within this industry. Please include a portfolio or some sample works when you apply.
All previous experiences are a big PLUS but not mendatory.
Here at PEP and ENG Consultants we are a friendly group of professionals.
Please send a resume (online portfolio preferred) http://www.eng-consultants.com/careers/ to be considered.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Proficiency in photo editing with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with and Adobe Illustrator/ InDesign/ Premiere for sketching and video editing
- Working towards a BA/Master or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier
Preferred - Commercial Photography, User Experience Design