Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
GETTING OUT AND STAYING OUT
Posted: November 06 2016
Company Location: Jersey City, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIt is a pleasure to introduce you to GETTING OUT AND STAYING OUT a non-profit initiative designed to assist men and women with a successful transition back into society
To disrupt the cycles of incarceration and poverty by helping ex-offenders find their way to self-sufficiency.
GETTING OUT AND STAYING OUT offers the most effective solution for reducing recidivism, unemployment and homelessness; empowering ex-offenders to make sustainable personal changes that positively impact society.
Provide a supportive network for ex-offenders to help them gain the necessary tools, so they can follow through on the path to success.
Offer support that focuses on the three critical areas: Education, Employment and Support, which has proven to deliver the best results in reducing recidivism.
We are currently looking for young and fresh minds to join our team to help effectively disseminate our message through the various forms of social media outlets and the organizations website/
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback