Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Freelance Graphic DesignerJerry Cahn
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternLanchid LLC
Summer 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Brand Collective
1600 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 803
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Brand Collective is a marketing/events/design agency located in Coral Gables/ Miami specializing in web and graphic design for a number of hospitality/lifestyle brands. The Brand Collective is in search of talented, hard working graphic design students to assist on multiple marketing projects for our clients. Gain on hand experience from a great group of industry professionals.
Work alongside our Marketing, Design & Events team under general supervision and training. Looking for a 'go-getter'. Reports directly to the Creative Director. Responsible for assisting team in identifying, executing and managing design projects for The Brand Collective and its clients, as well as, producing design collateral for the communication needs of clients, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback