Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Proverbial Peace Revived
708 Landing Pointe
Posted: January 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProverbial Peace Revived (PPR) is a federally certified non-profit (501c3) community outreach organization, faith-based in its purpose, directives and operations. PPR is in need of a Graphic Design Intern to assist the Director of Marketing and Public Relations in brand awareness of organizational goals and objectives. The organization was founded in 2002 to empower the emotionally wounded and spiritually broken to release, forgive, and heal from the traumas of past hurt, and live purposeful, successful lives. The mission of the ministry is to help individuals who are lost and hopeless from the stressors of child abuse, molestation, rape, domestic violence, or other painful family ordeals and reignite the possibilities of hope, peace, and joy in life’s pursuits.
Local resident of Greater Atlanta, Georgia area desired.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized and innovative.
- Capacity to incorporate current branding designs into unique ideas to promote organizational promotions and materials.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs with knowledge of graphic design programs.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback.
- Exhibits strong foundation of Christian faith, ethics, and personal values.