Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
67 West St
Posted: January 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Rentah" - is rental company that we are in the process of building with our partner Kasper Honoré in Aarhus, Denmark. Our website Lejdet.dk (Rent It) is the largest rental company in all of Europe! We are unveiling our new and improved American website in the next few months. We are trying to change the way we as a society purchase and obtain goods. Instead of falling into the trap of materialism and buying goods we only use for briefest of moments (avg lifetime use of a power drill is 14 minutes) into one where we can barter, trade and rent out GOODS AND SERVICES amongst the public.
In essence we want to make it easier for everyone to save money and make money!
Apply if you fulfill the requirements below. There will be opportunities to move on with us with a lucrative position in our company! We are willing to offer equity in the company for someone that's dedicate to our cause.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing designs for the main Rentah website
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign