Startup seeking experienced DesignerCanal
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Motion Graphics InternEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Remote Graphic Design InternshipKlickpicks
Graphic Design Intern - Creative visual thinkers welcome!Studio OAX
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Company Location: Oakland, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKhafra & Company is a creative agency connecting you to the people, brands, and businesses you love.
We help you look good and live great. Effortlessly.
- Exclusive Offerings
We partner with local businesses to incentivize sustainable consumerism while offering you the very best in fashion, lifestyle, and events.
We know that your wardrobe should illuminate your individuality. All 3rd party retail items available from Khafra & company are limited edition or one-of-a-kind.
Responsibilities- Assisting with editorial projects and provide support to the Content Director.
- Create graphic content to enhance blogs, emails, and company outreach
- Following and maintaining a running list of trending cultural topics in fashion, food, art, and events
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Tumblr + Squarespace (appreciated but not required)
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Canva, Phonto, Adobe In Design and/or Adobe Acrobat is a plus