Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Lyfe Of Lux, LLC
Posted: June 16 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLyfe Of Lux LLC is a growing company in the beauty industry. We have high demands to constantly update our social media, website, and marketing campaigns. Our staff is committed to staying ahead of the trends and it is important that we consistently deliver imagery and web content that grab the attention of our target base!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback